HACCP planning is a fundamental requirement of BSI PAS 110 Specification for digested materials. PAS 110 says that ‘each person, whose duties affect the digestate quality shall be trained, instructed and supervised commensurate with those duties, such that he/she is competent. Training shall include the subjects of quality management systems and HACCP, at least for the competent person(s) with overall responsibility for the QMS, who also leads or participates into the HACCP team’.
The course, developed in conjunction with HACCP expert Kelly Shields at Lincoln university, will be held on 30th October 2013, at Malaby Biogas Ltd, Deverill Road, Warminster, Wilts, BA12 8BD.
The course will also include a site tour of Malaby Biogas' Bore Hill Farm Anaerobic Digestion plant, kindly hosted by Malaby Biogas.
The course will help delegates to understand how to design and implement a HACCP plan in line with PAS 110 requirements. HACCP planning should enable the production of digestate products that are safe and fit for purpose.
- AD operaotrs that are working to achieve certification to PAS 110 under the Biofertiliser Certification Scheme;
- AD operators that are already certified to PAS 110 under the Biofertiliser Certification Scheme;
- Companies that are designing / building AD plants with the aim of achieving PAS100 certification at some stage in the future;
- Certification body officers and inspectors;
- EA officers that wish to understand in detail aspects of HACCP in the context of AD;
- Consultants that provide technical advice to AD operators.
If you wish to attend, please book online HERE