ORG join forces with Air Quality and Emissions event at Telford
Date: 25th May 2017
Location:Telford International Centre, Telford,Shropshire, TF3 4JH
The Organics Recycling Group of the REA are pleased to announce that they will be holding a morning seminar on ‘Controlling and Monitoring Emissions on waste Management Sites’ at the established Air Quality and Emissions event at the Telford Exhibition Centre on the 25th May.
Topics presented will include:
- What does the new M9 Technical Guidance for monitoring Bioaerosols mean to site operators? – Rupert Standring, EA
- Worker Protection Strategies against bioaerosols – Catherine Rolph, Open University
- The design and maintenance of biofilters for effective odour mitigation – Odournet
- What are your legal obligations as a site operator in respect to emissions control and odour monitoring – Jennifer Watts, Watts’ Legal UK
- Odour mitigation measures which turned around a composting site, a case study in good practice - Justin Dampney, Eco Sustainable Solutions.
The Conference will run alongside an Exhibition featuring most of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of air monitoring equipment and services. Delegates and visitors to AQE 2017 are invited to visit the exhibition for free and will have ample time to discuss their equipment needs with exhibitors at the show.
Attendance at the REA seminar is free for REA members (but you must register to attend). Non REA members will be asked to pay a £55.00 +VAT contribution to attend the seminar. Please register your attendance HERE.
- Free admission to the AQE exhibition and workshops
- Free on-site parking
- Free lunch and coffee refreshments